Welcome to Alpha Gamma Alpha!
At a point in your unique journey, you chose to join the sisterhood of Alpha Chi Omega. No matter what stage you are in life, we welcome you to continue your sisterhood here with Alpha Gamma Alpha.
We encourage you to stay connected through membership and attending events planned especially for you to bond with your sisters.
Joining is easy!
- Download a membership form here or fill out our Google Form online.
- Send your completed form and pay your membership dues. You have two options:
- If you wish to pay via check, mail your completed membership form to Rachel Drucker at 204 Walker ST SW, Unit 316, Atlanta, GA 30313. Include your check made payable to Alpha Gamma Alpha.
- Pay online via the PayPal options below. If you choose this option, complete the Google Form or email completed PDF form to Rachel Drucker after you submit your payment.
Pay via PayPal:
- New Graduate Membership (Two years out of undergrad or less) – $25
- Standard Membership – $45
- Make an additional donation to Alpha Gamma Alpha
If you have any questions, contact Rachel Drucker, AGA Membership Chair.
Benefits of Membership
Being involved with Alpha Gamma Alpha will provide opportunities for sisterhood, leadership, philanthropy, and of course fun!
What do your chapter dues pay for? Great question! Here’s where the money goes: Atlanta Panhellenic dues, national dues, the Julie Cain Burkhard Scholarship, Alpha Chi Omega Foundation, programming, admin fees, collegiate support, and local charities.
Share with Your Sisters
Don’t keep all the fun for yourself. Let your Alpha Chi sisters know about Alpha Gamma Alpha and bring them along to one of the social events throughout the year.
Share Alpha Chi with a Collegian
Have a collegiate you’d like to recommend for Alpha Chi? Click here to complete AXO’s online recommendation form.